Home follow
we back

Wow ok a lot has happened since the last time I wrote???? Well it feels like a lot has happened.

So last weekend I finally got contacts!!!!!! It's way better than my glasses and I can see so much more clearly and see things that are far away, it's amazing!!! For the first three days, it took me about half an hour to put them on and take them off which was a pain in the ass but after a while, I started getting use to them and today, it took me less than two minutes to put them on and take them off!! Contacts are so amazing, bless the person that created them.

And I also went shopping for clothes. I think the last time I bought any new clothes was January??? I don't even remember but it was so long ago. I just got a few things from Forever 21 and one sweater from H&M.



 Sweater from H&M


Now that I have my ears pierced, I'm so excited to get earrings!!! I've been wanting hoop earrings for a long time and I really love the one that I bought, so excited to wear them on Monday.

And last week when I was in Chinatown, I saw Xiu Wen Ju ! ! ! ! ! I was just walking and saw her doing a photoshoot!! I actually wanted to ask for a picture with her but was too scared. She's so beautiful and really cute!!! She's also soooooo skinny as all models are actually.


On another note, I started school on Monday. The week has been okay, nothing really special but also annoying. I don't really want to get into school because I hate school and I hate talking about school. Basically all my classes are okay except for FUCKING AP US HISTORY, THAT CLASS WILL BE THE END OF ME.  It's only the first week and I'm already stressing over it. I almost had a breakdown last night because of how much we had to read and I couldn't comprehend all the info BECAUSE IT'S JUST /SO MUCH/. My other classes are pretty easy, all I'm worried about at the moment is APUSH. But I take voice and speech this year, which is a part of drama, and I have the best teacher ever!!! He is hilarious and really  nice too! He actually makes me feel really welcomed and I'm a quiet person and I keep to myself a lot and most teachers don't notice you or really give you any attention if you're a quiet student. He actually makes me feel like I belong and that I matter. I think voice and speech is the only class that will give me hope tbh. 

I feel like I had more to say but I don't really???? I guess that's all.

-tiffany

About
tiffany- from nyc and i like kpop
Music
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.